imotep Index du Forum
imotep Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

CDM-CHART DISPLAY MANAGER

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    imotep Index du Forum -> Raid-Groupe -> CDM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RobertStandley

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 15:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: CDM-CHART DISPLAY MANAGER Répondre en citant

Hi,

I use SMA{200} and EMA{9} and Stoch(9) on all JPY and USD pairs. A quick glance at all the JPY pairs provides the general sentiment of market behavior. CDM makes it very easier when you have to check it n number of times {depending on the time frame of course}.ATR values/: Also have a separate account, just in the snapshot where a quick press of a button with respect to either the Currency Pairs or the time frames gives the ATR values in a jiffy.Long story short, CDM has a myriad number of uses {testing new systems across pairs} and definitely made my life a lot easier.Wanted to convey my appreciation to Geko not only for his brilliant expertise, but also the heart to share his tremendous effort to the community.I also request everyone to share their experience how you use CDM. This is least we can do for such a wonderful tool and let the community/others benefit as well.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.greed-is-good.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167
Startup video production

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 15:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    imotep Index du Forum -> Raid-Groupe -> CDM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange